Call for startups Cisco Industry 4.0
Call for startups Cisco Industry 4.0: a richiesta d el Team di StartUp Initiative,
segnaliamo il lancio di una nuova call for startups, edizione questa organizzata in collaborazione con CISCO: il focus è sull’ambito Industry 4.0.
Alcuni esempi di applicazioni target includono:
- Digital factory
- Industrial safety and security
- Asset tracking and management
- Industrial collaboration
- Industrial augmented/virtual reality
- Connected machines/products
- Integrated supply chain
Nel seguito trovate una comunicazione sintetica.
Sanpaolo, in partnership with CISCO, is seeking new technology startups in the Industry 4.0 field for the 2017 edition of the international acceleration platform StartUp Initiative.
Examples of target applications include innovative technologies for:
• Digital factory
• Industrial safety and security
• Asset tracking and management
• Industrial collaboration
• Industrial augmented/virtual reality
• Connected machines/products
• Integrated supply chain
The target candidate is looking ideally for an equity funding round between 200k€ and 5M€.
Interested startups can apply by submitting a business plan or executive summary of their project via our online application form no later than July 30, 2017. Applications will be reviewed and screened along five key drivers: team and advisors; addressable market; product and development stage; barriers to entry and traction; economics.
Participating startups will go through a coaching and selection process made available at no charge by key industry players and qualified coaches. The most promising teams will have a chance to pitch their project to a wide audience of financial and corporate investors, significantly improving their fund raising and business development reach.
The program is structured as follows:
• Oct 07-08 – Boot Camp (Turin): admitted startups will receive two full days of training delivered by experienced angel investors from California.
• Oct 25 – Deal Line-Up (Milan): trained startups will pitch to a panel of experts (industry players, investors and researchers), who will provide structured feedback and select the finalists, which will move forward with the program.
• Nov 23 – Investor Arena Meeting (Milan): the startups selected at the Deal Line-Up will have 10 minutes to pitch their project to a broad audience of around 150 investors, corporations and players of the innovation ecosystem.
We remind you that there is no charge to participate in the program. Selected companies will need to cover their own travel and accommodation.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
Team StartUp Initiative
Area di Governo Chief Innovation Officer
email@example.com / +39 338 6158117 Denis Truccone / +39 335 7094549 Francesco Buccheri / +39 366 6212475 Andrea Contri
Tag: Call for startups Cisco Industry 4.0